Vidalista CT 20mg is an FDA-approved medication used to treat erectile dysfunction problems in men. It’s the only tablet proven to treat ED issues for as long as 36 hours.
Components of Super Vidalista 20 positively affects not only the physical state, but also psychological. This helps to concentrate all the body’s strengths and get rid of indecision, fear and stress in men. If you are very tired and exhausted after days of work, take a medicine of Super Vidalista 5, you have the strength to enjoy joy for the whole day. In this weekend or evening after work day will be unforgettable and filled with lively sexual emotions.
Vidalista 20 mg tablet containing the active substance Tadalafil very effectively replaces the drug Cialis 20 mg. Vidalista 20 mg medicine contains the same amount of the active substance Tadalafil as the original drug Cialis 20mg, but it is cheaper.
How to take?
Vidalista CT is a chewable tablet. That means, it must be taken orally and chewed rather than swallowed whole. Take the drug no less than 30 minutes before you plan to have sex. In some persons, the drug may take longer to work so you may want to take it 1-2 hours before to avoid embarrassment.
Vidalista pill reacts when taken simultaneously with nitrates in any form, blood thinners, antibiotics, HIV medications, antifungals and recreational pills. You should therefore not take Vidalista ct 20 mg without first talking to your doctor as taking it with thee drugs and certain conditions may adversely affect your body and its functions.
Use of Vidalista CT 20 Mg:
It’s a medical panacea for battling some of the pandemic blood flow-related disorders like Erectile Dysfunction, Hypertension, Hyperplasia, etc.
Cialis has been the traditional method for treating erectile disorder for more than a decade, but its extravagant rates have continued to shut the doors of medication for the men with who can’t afford it.
The accouchement of Vidalista CT 20 Mg drug has rosed the hopes of sufferers at affordable prices.
Take the missed dose as soon as you retain. It can be skipped if it approximately time for the next scheduled dose. This applies to conditions like Pulmonary Hypertension where the dose regimen is fixed.
Contact a doctor or physician immediately if an overdose is suspected. You might require promptly medical attention if the overdose is severe.
- Dizziness or lightheadedness
- Digestion or Sleep Disorders
- Excessive Sweating
- Dryness of throat
- Flushed face or redness on the face
- Ringing or buzzing in the ears
- Increase in the blood pressure
- A Sudden increase in the heartbeat
- Nervousness and confusion
- Tell your physician and pharmacist if you are allergic to tadalafil, any other medications, or any of the ingredients in tadalafil tablets. Ask your pharmacist for a list of the ingredients.
- Tell your doctor if you are taking or have recently taken nitrates such as isosorbide dinitrate (Isordil), isosorbide mononitrate (Imdur, ISMO), and nitroglycerin (Nitro-BID, Nitro-Dur, Nitroquick, Nitrostat, others). Ask your doctor if you are not sure whether any of your medications contain nitrates. Your doctor or pharmacist will probably tell you not to take tadalafil if you are taking nitrates.
- Tell your pharmacist if you are taking street drugs containing nitrates (‘poppers’) such as amyl nitrate, butyl nitrate, or nitrite while taking tadalafil. Your pharmacist will probably tell you not to take tadalafil if you are taking street drugs containing nitrates. You should only be treated with one of these products at a time.
Store the Vidalista CT 20 Mg tablet at room temperature in dark, clean and dry place. Make sure that the tablets should be intact and not damaged before purchasing.
For More Visit Click Here :Genericday.com