Downloading the HP Printer Drivers is the first and the most important step in the process of installation. However, downloading the software isn’t a difficult task. You can easily download the software with the help of your device, a PC or Laptop. To start the download, follow these steps.
- The initial step in this process is to find the apt Driver software, you can find that at the official site. For this, you have to turn on your computer system.
- Go to the web browser. This can be any web browser of your choice, like Google Chrome, Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge. You just have to ensure that the browser you choose is of an updated version.
- After that, locate the address bar, which is generally at the top of your browser window and type “123.hp.com”. Then, press Enter to reach the official site of HP Products.
- In the home page window that pops up on your screen, look for the search bar. This search bar asks for your model number. Hence, enter the model number of your HP Printer here.
- To find your Model number, look at the front side of your device.
- Once you have entered your model number correctly, click the “Search” button.
- Now, the “Install Printer Software” window appears on your screen. This window has a “Download” tab on it. Click this tab.
- As soon as you click the above, the process of the download of HP Printer Drivers will start. You can check the status of this process in the footer of your browser window.
With this, the process of Download of your HP Printer Drivers completes.
The process of download is the same for all operating systems. On the contrary, the process of installation of HP Printer Drivers varies according to the operating system that you are using. A list of procedural steps for Windows and Mac users are listed below separately. Read them and follow them as per your operating system.
(Visited 5 times, 1 visits today)