If you are looking to setup FIOS Network with a Verizon DIY self-Install Kit, then the steps that you would have to undertake are as mentioned below:
· The users would have to place the Verizon Router is the most suitable place possible.
· Now the users should set up their router accurately.
· Further, check the connectivity of the router.
· Connect the router to a computer wirelessly
· The users can also try an connect the router with a computer using a network cable.
· Also, complete connecting the router to the set-top box.
If you are unable to set up the FIOS Network using the self-install kit, then you would have the option of connecting with Verizon Customer Support. This service would ensure that the users are provided with all the required assistance in completing the setup successfully.
Read More:Verizon customer support number