Don’t worry if you have deleted (deliberately or mistakenly) your important emails. You can get it back with these steps:
· Go to the login page and log in to your Comcast email server.
· Click on the email tab and check your mailbox.
· There you will find the trash folder, right-click on it and you will get three lines icon.
· Click on that and choose to recover deleted items from the option list.
· You get the deleted messages list and choose the specific messages that you want to restore.
· Select the folder where you want to place them, and the job is done.
For further help, you can contact at Comcast phone number and avail the most prominent support to fix your issue.
Read more : Comcast customer support phone number