You can look at the steps given below for saving, importing and exporting the Dragon user profile or get directly in touch Dragon Technical Support Number for any help or guidance
Save the user profile:
· Go to the profile menu, and select the option to ‘Save User Profile’
Export a user profile:
· Go to the Profile Menu and choose ‘Manager User Profiles’
· Select the Advanced button and choose ‘Export’
· Specify the location by using the dialog box
· Apply the changes.
Import a user profile:
· Go to the Profile Menu and select ‘Manager User Profiles’
· Double click on the ‘Advanced’ button and select to Import.
· With the help of the dialog box, locate the files.
· Select Okay to complete the process.
Read More: – Dragon Customer Care
Also Read: import, export and save Dragon user profile